Spray Molybdenum Wire
Spray Molybdenum WireDue to its high abrasion and wear resistance, molybdenum has become an indispensable material for metal spraying technology. Thin layers of molybdenum are sprayed thermically on surfaces of mechanically strongly stressed automobile parts, such as piston rings, synchronizer rings, shift elements, to increase their abrasion resistance.
Spray molybdenum wire is used as a thin coating on the surface of automobile components subjected to wear, such as piston rings, gearbox synchromesh parts, selector forks, etc. Spray molybdenum wire is also sprayed onto machine parts such as bearing for repair purposes, such as bearing shells and shafts, because of the lacking adhesion of steel layers to steel without intermediate molybdenum layers.
Materials: pure molybdenum, Mo>99. 95% , impurities <0. 05%, each element content <0.01%
Appearance: Spray molybdenum wire is covered with graphite. After removed graphite, it is metallic luster.
Spray molybdenum wire properties:
1. The weight of single wire is up to 20-25kg without any welded joint, which results in enhancing the efficiency and decreasing the operating costs.
2. Diameter: 3.175mm, 2.3mm-1.41mm
3. Tolerance: 3. 175mm + / -0. 025mm or + 0 / -0. 05mm
2. 3mm-1. 45mm + / -0. 02mm + 0 / -0. 05mm
4. Tensile strength: >700-900N / mm2
5. Elongation: >20-5%
If there is any inquiry of molybdenum, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone:86 592 512 9696/86 592 512 9595.